- The Olympics start tonight!!!! Yowzer -- I am so excited. I love, love, love, love, love the Olympics and I can't wait to watch it all. I love the speedskating. And the figure skating. And the downhill, the ski jumping, the bobsled. I love it ALL! I am an Olympics fanatic. For real!
- Just over one week to the Winter Marathon Relay. I'm starting to get nervous! The 10-day forecast is looking good -- right now we're looking at a high of 34 for race day. That would be perfect!
- I posted the Champion gear winner over here. Yay!
- Thanks for your suggestions for the blender. I appreciate your help. I use the blender at least once a day so it is important to me and my frustration with my current one is just too high. I'll let you know how my new one works out!
- It's a long weekend (around here at least), with Valentine's Day in the middle. Long weekends are the best. They mean three outdoor runs in a row (yay!). And some relaxation. Not much wrong with that!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Labels: Five things Friday