Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Moms need fun, too!

My friend Bridget had some of our girlfriends over last night for a fun night of (lots of) food, drinks, laughter and complete goofiness.

It was great to kick back and relax:


and spend time fireside with good friends:

Janis, Bridget, Noelle, Monique, me, Karyn, Kara, Jen and Stacey.

and then just be as silly as we want to be:

Why not?

It was a great night! Just what every mom needs.

Today, it's dreary and rainy but I plan to run this evening, rain or shine. And the forecast is definitely calling for rain. I can take it -- and the Boilermaker is in 2.5 weeks so I have no choice!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Felice

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Sounds perfect!! I love the playground picture!!!

Rose @ Eat, Drink, and Be Meiri said...

I enjoy rainy runs about half the time. I prefer long runs if I have to run in the rain, because it gives me time to fully warm up and enjoy it.

I loooooooooooove that last picture. What a great group shot.

Suzy said...

Sounds like a great time! We all need time to be individuals (not just moms) and have fun.

justme said...

ummmm i need one !!!!

RunningWithSass.com said...

love girls night! we are hvaing a girls ice cream party at my house tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...