Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Race week and May recap.

May was a pretty good month. I ran a fast 5K that wasn't, had a nice Mother's Day, got a new big freelance project after months of no work, ran some speeeeeeeedy intervals, had a fun Memorial Day weekend and finished up the month with a great birthday.

Lucky, lucky me! Here's some pics from the weekend:

Hiking the Indian Ladder Trail.

At the Indian Ladder Trail with Conal.

My two little guys!

Good times with great friends!

And now, back to the running. May was good running-wise. I had a treadmill accident so late-night or nap-time runs are out for me, for now. No problem -- the days are long and the weather is warm so I can run outside as I please.

May stats:


Running (miles): 90.5
Cross training (sessions): 4

I'm pleased with my overall mileage, considering that I am focusing on this little 5K coming up on Saturday. There were two workouts that I had to skip but, no matter. I'll be fine.

June should be interesting, as I ramp-up the mileage for the Boilermaker 15K in early July. And then I'm planning to run a 5K in August and I signed up for the Adirondack Half Marathon in September.

Keep on racing, I say.

And you, my friends, should keep on entering and voting!

OnlineShoes.com Saucony giveaway HERE!

Bengay giveaway HERE!

Voting ends TODAY!! Please show me some love and vote to keep me in the Top 25!!



AND . . . Check out my list of five fabulous bloggers HERE! They rock. For real.

Thanks for stopping by, everyone. Here's to a great June!

~ Felice

9 comments:

Darlene said...

90 miles - that's great & you're onlky training for 5ks. Glad you're doing the Adirondack Half. See you Sat. Can't believe it's been a year already.

Samantha said...

Oh my goodness, your little men are so cute in their JMU polos!

Congrats on all that mileage!

Julie D said...

That's a good tally for the month!

Happy National Running Day!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures :)

Have a wonderful running month in June

J said...

Well done on the may mileage! That is awesome!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Great pics. We went hiking during the long weekend too. It was awfully hot and humid and my girls were not happy campers. Plus my hubby got 4 ticks... nasty.

Suzy said...

You had a wonderful month! GL this weekend. I hope to see you there.

Marlene said...

Looks like a great month to me! Good luck at the 5K this weekend!!

Aron said...

What a fantastic month and weekend! Happy belated birthday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...