Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend fun!

I hope all the dads out there had a nice Father's Day. We had a good one here. For the second year in a row, we had my family over for a bbq dinner and then went to the ValleyCats (a minor league affiliate of the Houston Astros) baseball game.

They lost, but it was still a good time.

Owen with the boys!

Little tongue guy.

Yay!

My little guy sporting his new summer haircut, sitting with my brother and my dad.
I was also able to get in two solid runs, which was nice after having such a bad cold last week. My lungs felt a lot better after giving myself the days off but I still felt like I couldn't go 100%. My plan called for a long run of 9 miles this weekend but I didn't have that in me. So, I ran 4.6 on Saturday and 5 on Sunday, both at my long run pace. They were fine.

I should be back to the regularly scheduled training plan this week. Hope so -- the Boilermaker is creeping up on me!

Hope you all had a great weekend and nice start to the week! Don't forget to enter my Chobani giveaway HERE (ends tonight at 11:59 EST) -- and stay tuned for another giveaway this week!

~ Felice

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Glad you had a nice weekend with the family, and that you were able to get some runs in! Hope you are feeling back to 100% this week.

B.o.B. said...

Happy belated Father's Day to your hubs. Your boys are getting big! Taking the rest is always a good idea when you've got a cold. Hope you feel better soon!

Samantha said...

What a fun time. Dad's seriously love baseball games.

Hope you're feeling back to normal soon! :)

Melissa said...

I am new to your blog, but I love reading about your running stories! Your little family is adorable!:) Happy Running!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...