Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 by the numbers.

Last week I shared my 2012 in pictures. Today I'm looking back at the numbers. So, here goes.


Total mileage: 1277.8
Highest mileage month: April, 158.6
Lowest mileage month: October, 57.4

Number of races: 12
Racing highlights: 
Racing lowlights:
I learned a lot from both my racing highlights and the lowlights, much of which I wrote about in my race reports for each race (and that I've linked to above). I plan to keep putting that knowledge to work in my 2013 races.

Speaking of 2013 races, I need to get on that. I have a few plans for some key races, including a spring half marathon, but I need to fill in the rest of the year. While I'm at it, it wouldn't hurt to come up with some goals, huh? Yeah, I'll get on that, too!

Have a great week, everyone!

~ Felice 

2 comments:

MIz said...

I LEARNED SOOO MUCH FROM my 2012 too.
on all levels.
lets rock the '13 :-)

Bill Fine said...

looks like a great 2012! Here's to an even better 2013!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...