Saturday, January 3, 2009

RRS sale/deals.

In case you didn't see the one day sale from Road Runner Sports, it's going on now. But, it ends today at 11:59 (est). I picked up two pairs of my beloved Brooks for $77.50 each (regularly $103). The running shoes were on sale for $90 and with the RRS promotion, I received an additional $25 off, plus free shipping!

The order code is: CA19006E.

I know it is late and RRS does have sales fairly regularly. But, it was such a good deal for me that I had to share it.

My plan calls for a 3-4 mile run today and then 7 tomorrow. I hope the weather cooperates.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

12 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

sweet deal on the shoes! :)

RunToTheFinish said...

man...people have to stop telling me about shoe sales, I'm going to be like the crazy lady with millions of pairs of unworn new running shoes.

joyRuN said...

Thanks for sharing!

Marci said...

New kicks and on sale! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

happy 7 miler.


(and yes. Im gonna say it:)

better you than me,
Miz.

Denise said...

Thanks for the tip!!

BeachRunner said...

Sweet deal. Thx for the heads up. Happy running, homegirl.

Unknown said...

I love sales. Sounds like a great deal on your shoes.

I bought one spare pair of my bestest shoes eveh (Nike+ Vomero 3) on a great sale during the holidays and gave them to myself for christmas. If I can find another sweet deal, I have an excuse for Feb (b'day).

The Laminator said...

Thanks for sharing. Great way to start your NJM training with a new pair of shoes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

Marcy said...

Ooooo love me some sales. Thanks chica!

Stacey said...

I love a good sale. Thanks for the tip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...