Friday, May 7, 2010

Five Things Friday, ep. 22.

1. It's settled. I'm racing (feel free to add some air quotes) on Sunday and really looking forward to it! As luck would have it, both Amanda and Darlene are running the race, too, so we'll get to have a little bloggy meet-up. Yahoo! My plan is to just run as I feel, trying to pick up my pace if I can but not push it. The weather looks like it will actually be great for racing on Sunday, with highs in the mid 50s (I know! What's with the cold spell?)

Thanks for all of your comments yesterday :-)

2. I posted a sports bra review over here.

3. My cornea has healed well, but my vision is still very blurry. I can see fine out of my left eye but my right eye (the one I scratched) is almost useless. My doctor said it could take up to two weeks for the cornea to heal completely and for my vision to clear so I'll just wait. I can't lie, though, it is annoying!

4. I had a great night out last night with two great girlfriends and one I just met. We had lots of fun eating too much food, sharing stories, laughing and relaxing. The bummer was that I somehow lost a bracelet while we were out.

5. I am super happy today is Friday!!!! I feel quite ready for the weekend. We don't have tons of plans but there is a lot of mulching that needs to be done around here and other little projects and then, of course, the race on Sunday. And, oh yeah! Sunday is Mother's Day -- happy, happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

~ Felice

21 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay great luck onSunday and have fun meeting all your bloggy buddies!

Jocelyn said...

Have fun on Sunday! :D

J said...

Hope you have fun at the race this weekend! That is so exciting! I have only seen on pregnant while racing and she had to be like 8 months pregnant and was chugging along at mid 8 mins/mile pace! Happy mothers day!

Manderz said...

YAY!! See you sunday!

Lindsay said...

woo hoo! good luck sunday :) enjoy the cooler temps... soon enough we will be all kinds of whiney over 90 degrees you know ;)

happy mother's day!

ihaverun said...

Have a great time Sunday and Happy Mother's Day to you!!

Anonymous said...

I scratched my right cornea last August and it took until December to heal completely... it was so frustrating! And I still find that the eye feels irritated a lot more easily.

I hope your recovery is much better!

wendy said...

Good luck on your race!

Molly said...

Have a great race, and Happy Mother's Day!!!

Marlene said...

Have so much fun this weekend, and Happy Mother's Day!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Have a great weekend, race, and mother's day!!! YAY!!

X-Country2 said...

Good luck this weekend!!

Aileen said...

Happy Mother's Day and have a great race!

Heather said...

Have fun on Sunday. Happy Mother's Day!

Julianne said...

Good luck Sunday!! Glad to hear that your cornea is doing better!

Quix said...

Happy early mothers day! Enjoy your race. I've got the bug bad and doing a little free 5k in two weeks. There is just something about a starting line that gets me happy. :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your race, I know you have been itching!!!

Happy Mothers Day too!!!!

Amy said...

My boyfriend scratched his cornea a while ago and 2 weeks sounds about right for healing time. I hope you're seeing clearly soon!

Good luck in your race and happy Mothers Day!

Denise said...

good luck with the race...have fun and enjoy it!!

Abby said...

Have fun out there this morning - happy mother's day!

Unknown said...

I hope the race went well for you. Happy Mother's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...