Monday, May 3, 2010

Introducing . . .

my baby shape!

A few of you have requested some belly shots so, um, here you go --


Yup, that's what an almost-40 running mama looks like at 4.5 months preggo. My belly is popping out a bit, but it isn't too bad yet. The biggest change is up a little higher. My new found chestiness is an interesting challenge for running. I've gotten two large sports bras and they are working well so far. If I get too much larger, though . . . yikes! And, yeah, my regular running tops are getting a little tight. I figure I've got about two or three weeks before I can no longer wear them without feeling like some kind of Pamela Anderson wanna-be.

Anyway, that's that. After the crummy week, my weekend was a blast! A mellow night on Friday, a dinner party on Saturday and a friend's birthday party on Sunday. I also ran each day, although I had to cut it to 3 miles on Saturday because of the high heat and humidity.

I'll leave you with proof of the weekend fun:


Yay for good friends!!!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! There were some awesome races this weekend -- including Tall Mom, Mel, who BQ'd -- woo hoo!

Happy Monday!!!

~ Felice

19 comments:

Katie said...

Wow Felice you look AMAZING, 4.5 months pregnant or not!

I Run for Fun said...

You are glowing, Felice! Glad you had a wonderful weekend, after all that craziness. I hear ya...thank goodness for great friends!

Anonymous said...

holy cow- I wanna look like you when I am pregnant! you look amazing!

Marlene said...

You have a cute blossoming bump!

Glad you enjoyed a much-needed GREAT weekend!

MCM Mama said...

I think my "bump" is bigger than that and I'm not even pregnant LOL. You look great!

ihaverun said...

Glad you had a great weekend. You deserved it!!

KK @ Running Through Life said...

You look AMAZING!!! And yay for a great weekend!!!!!

wendy said...

Cute baby bump : )

Tricia said...

you look great!

Lisa said...

You look fantastic! And your picture is definitely proof of a great time - those smiles are gigantic! Gotta love good times with good friends!

Pining for Pinterest said...

You look awesome!!! I love time spent with friends :)

misszippy said...

You look great! I love seeing fit prego mamas! Good job.

Unknown said...

You are adorable!!

Heather said...

You look great!

Diana said...

Such a little bump!
Glad you had such a great time with friends :)

Stuart said...

WOW half way there!

Great group photo shot, tonnes of fun!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

CUTE!!!!!

J said...

Very nice! You look great!

RunToTheFinish said...

you are funny, i can't imagine the changes in bra's i would need if preggers.. I got nadda now so nothing supportive exists around here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...