Twenty weeks! That's five months -- I'm five months pregnant. Wow.
That means I am halfway through the pregnancy. I don't want to jinx things but, man, this pregnancy has been moving along. And smoothly, too. I've been feeling great! How lucky am I? Let's hope the luck continues . . .
At the halfway mark I have:
- Gained 13 pounds
- Gone up two cup sizes (bra)
- Fully embraced maternity clothes
- Continued to run in my regular running shorts
- Resorted to walking up my hills on occasion (but can often run them)
- Run two races: A 5.7-miler in 50:25 and a 3.5-miler in 29:59
- Given up sit ups, but still do some push ups
- Consumed more butter than any one person probably should AND
- Learned the gender of my little one
The doctor also told us the gender. I was dying to know. Do you want to know?
Oh, just indulge me. Tell me you do! Thank you, you're kind.
So . . .
we're having another BOY!
That's right, you'll be able to call me the Happy Runner Mama of Two Boys soon. Well, in about 20 weeks. Or 18.5 if things follow the pattern of last time (I know they often don't but, I can hope).
I'm excited. I'm ready.
Thanks for reading, everyone. Have a great day!