Friday, March 27, 2009

New stuff and Photo Friday.

First, the new stuff. I've been added to the Alltop list. Sure, I'm waaaaaay down at the bottom of the list but, hey, I'm a newbie. Give a girl a break! Also this week, I started using Twitter. I don't know. I guess I can't get enough of the time wasting? You'll find my updates on my sidebar and, if you are interested, my profile is here.

Now, on to my contribution to Nikemom's Photo Friday!


Do you think we have March Madness around here?

Happy Friday, everyone. Have a great weekend!

~ Felice

20 comments:

Unknown said...

How CUTE!!

Jocelyn said...

Twitter is way to addicting. I don't know why I am always on there!
I see a future NBA star!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

love the pics! I'm on twitter too, but don't have enuf important stuff to say on there all the time! :$ have a great weekend!

Abby said...

Wow, the alltop - what a cool list to be a part of!

N.D. said...

love the pics!! i couldnt get into twitter!

Marlene said...

I think you have a future b-ball star on your hands!

Happy Weekend!

Diana said...

Adorable! I think he's got the bug too!

Marcy said...

What is Alltop? Is it a collection of running blogs?!?

Awwhhh how cute! Looks like you got a bball player on your hands.

Rookie on the Run said...

I think your little guy has a future playing for the Lakers. Alltop... hmmm, gonna check it out.

J said...

AHH i love it! Hes a basketball player in the making!!

Vava said...

Nice dunk! But the question remains: did he beat the shotclock?

Aileen said...

Awwwww...he's probably better with the brackets than I am ;)

X-Country2 said...

I love that the basket is right in the middle of your living space. :o)

Denise said...

I want so badly to sign up for twitter but I'm resisting the urge...

Oz Runner said...

cute pics...go KU!

I Run for Fun said...

OMG...Conal's just the cutest. You've got a star!

Alisa said...

So cute!

The Laminator said...

Wow! Your kiddo sure knows how to dunk a basketball! Showing off for the cameras already, I see...

Have a great weekend!

Lindsay said...

too cute!

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Congrats for being on Alltop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...