Friday, March 6, 2009

Runnin' of the Green.

Tomorrow is the Runnin' of the Green 4-mile race I've been all excited about for the past few weeks. It's my first race since (I'm embarrassed to say) October! Sheesh. What a slacker.

Anyway, the race is tomorrow and I believe that the weather-makers are as excited for the race as I am because weather.com tells me it will be 41 degrees at start time. That is some nice racing weather. Lucky me.

* * *

Loved by nurses.

I just found out that I was included in the list of Top 100 Healthy Mom Blogs by RN-Central. I don't even think they know of my work in the field! (This book? My writing and stellar organizational skills are in there.)

Happy Friday and have a great weekend, everyone!

~ Felice

13 comments:

Heather said...

Have fun at the race - that is perfect weather!

X-Country2 said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to run! Good luck!

eco said...

I keep running to keep from losing my mind.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

enjoy the weather and good luck this weekend :)

RunToTheFinish said...

wohoo have a great race!!

Denise said...

Good luck tomorrow!!

J said...

GOOD LUCK in the race tomorrow! Have fun! You are going to do great! 4 milers are perfect!

Aileen said...

I haven't done a race since October either!

Unknown said...

Have fun!! 4 miles is a distance I haven't signed up for - don't see many of those here. but it's a fun distance!

Marlene said...

Have fun tomorrow!

The Laminator said...

Now it's my turn. I can't wait to see how YOUR 5-K turns out! I'm sure you'll rock!

BeachRunner said...

Sweet!!

Lori said...

A little late in responding, but I hope the race went well. I can't wait to see your recap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...