- A beautiful toddler who has suddenly decided that closed-mouth kisses are where it's at.
- A husband who listens to my rants about whatever it is I need to rant about. And boy-howdy can I rant.
- New jeans from White House / Black Market. That fit. And are comfortable. Yet stylish.
- Exercise TV. Especially Jillian with her, "I want. You to feel. Like you. Are going. To die." And, "Your shoulders. Should be. Screaming." I do, Jillian. And they are.
- A check in the mailbox.
- A babysitter for Saturday night.
- A juicy orange and a cup of coffee during nap time.
- The memory of two strong, invigorating outdoor runs this past weekend.
- A mega-storm that wasn't so mega.
Hey -- don't forget that today is the last day to enter the drawing for the RUN FASTER giveaway. The response has been great and I really think that whoever wins the book will enjoy it and, I hope, get a lot out of it! I'll post the winner tomorrow.
Enjoy the rest of the day, everyone!