Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday stuff.

Overcast day, temps in the mid 60s. Owen is putting together Conal's playset. I've been catching up after being away for just over 24 hours. Meaning: Laundry, buying food at the co-op, cleaning the car. Next up: An easy afternoon run.

I've decided to keep track of my monthly stats from now on. So, here's what April looked like:

April stats:

Running (miles): 81.6
Cross training (sessions): 12

  • Yoga: 4 (stopped toward the mid-month)
  • 30 Day Shred, level 2: 2
  • 30 Day Shred, level 3: 3
  • No More Trouble Zones: 3
Overall, I was pleased with how this month went. My speedwork is just where I want it to be and my regular ol' runs are feeling great. I'd be happier with a few longer runs but I am where I am so I'm not complaining!

And now, I'm turning off the computer and heading out to run. Yay for May!

~ Felice

16 comments:

Bob A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

it's fun to track stats - helps keep me on track (to an extent) and gives me a little competition with myself. april was a good month for you, lots of running and all that xt on top of it! nice :)

Unknown said...

great month. i like keeping track of my stats too

Heather said...

Nice job on the April stats! Hope you had a good run this afternoon.

J said...

Hope you enjoyed the run with this nice weather today! April looks like a good month for you and I am sure May will be even better!!

Unknown said...

Yay for running!

merathon said...

nice work! jealous of the playset-- post some pics!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

hope you had a great run! I like being able to look back at my monthly mileage, keeps me motivated.

Marlene said...

Great month! I need to get back into the Shred. My arms feel flabby... not to mentiona all of my other parts. :)

Marcy said...

Lookin good my dear :-)

Alisa said...

Looks great! I need to get back into the Shred =). I love Jillian.

joyRuN said...

Excellent April!!

I've given up on cleaning my car. Two hours afterwards, it looks like a disaster again. It's where I found my Garmin :)

The Laminator said...

Bye bye April...let's hope for a better weather and few extra miles in May!

Anonymous said...

oooh, good job keeping track of your stats like that...I need to do that!

I Run for Fun said...

Nice job in April! Hope May is just as rockin'.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...